evlab® uses more than 300,000 datapoints from various sources and combines it with real estate and agnostic technical knowledge.
Using a GIS-based layer approach, evlab® software outlines areas where EV charging demand outstrips supply and therefore requiring the more infrastructure.
A detailed scoring system backed by market and socio-economic local indicators is used to forecast the current and future charging demand and determine appropriate connector speeds.
- Local market performance and future outlook
- Strongest sites within portfolio or local area
- Recommended size of charging service today and up to 2040 for specific sites
- Futureproofing recommendations
- DV EV Registration data
- Live charging points site data
- Charging Point usage data
- Off-street parking data
- Traffic statistics
- GIS Land data