evlab® is a SaaS analytics and asset management platform for the Electric Vehicle (EV) charging sector.
With the growing popularity of EV’s and the UK’s 2030 ban on non-EV car sales, EV charging creates a new challenge for real estate owners. evlab® addresses this challenge by helping real estate owners identify the optimum EV charger provision they need to install both today and in the future using our proprietary algorithms.
We are looking for a highly-driven and creative Marketing Lead to help us achieve our ambitious goals. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a new fast-moving SaaS startup with the backing of the most established company in our sector and seasoned tech and property entrepreneurs.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE ROLE
· Develop the strategic marketing plan for outbound and inbound
1) OUTBOUND MARKETING
· Raise awareness of our products with potential clients and drive demand into the sales teams
· Run campaigns and maintain a continuous stream of focused content
· Be the marketing voice for evlab® on platforms such as LinkedIn, Medium, YouTube and Twitter
2) INBOUND MARKETING
· Work with the Client Services Lead and Product Owner to develop the website and other marketing materials (e.g. client presentations)
· Develop and execute Google AdWords campaigns and an SEO strategy (SEO content, keyword research, link auditing and ongoing insights)
· Manage external agencies and vendors and ensure great value for money
3) BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (These tasks are to be undertaken in conjunction with the Product Owner)
· Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs to ensure marketing initiatives are reaching revenue objectives
· Provide recommendations and data trends/insights to refine our sales processes and product roadmap
· Work to understand clients requirements to build into the product roadmap
· Support the Client Services Lead, Product Owner, Product Manager and other team members to develop and maintain a business plan for evlab®
· Make key hires in marketing
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
· You have a proven track record of developing a strategy to acquire customers and delivering a number of leads, in a marketing role at a start-up or scale-up
· Experience developing and executing content strategies and creating effective marketing content
· Strong web analytics and general digital skills (google ads, SEO lead generation, AB testing tools, etc)
· You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial and growth mindset
· You are driven, analytical and results orientated
· Knowledge of the electric vehicle industry is a plus
SALARY / WORKING / BENEFITS
· Competitive remuneration package
· Full-time role
· Flexible work environment with a focus on outcomes. You can work from the office (London location) or home depending on the week’s requirements. Regular attendance at the office is considered to be important, and it is reasonable to expect this to be weekly.
· 5% matched pension contribution
evlab® was set up by Syzygy in 2019. Syzygy is the UK’s most experienced Low Carbon Technology Consultancy. Since 2010, Syzygy has delivered over 180 energy generating projects, working for many of the UK’s largest real estate owners. In 2021 Syzygy spun out evlab® as a separate entity to focus on winning its category.